About Me

My photo
I'm a reader who enjoys posting comments and recommendations about the books I read. You will not find a synopsis with my recommendations because you can just click on the book title for a link to www.goodreads.com for a synopsis and reviews by other readers. I prefer the 3 Reason format: the reason I chose to read it; the reason I liked (or disliked) the book; and the reason I recommend it.

Friday, June 28, 2013

The Talismans of ShannaraThe Talismans of Shannara by Terry Brooks
My rating: 3 of 5 stars

The Talismans of Shannara is the 21st book I read in my quest to read the Shannara books in chronological order.

This is the fourth book of The Heritage of Shannara; and so, a conclusion to the quests of Walker Boh, Wren Elessedil, Par Ohmsford, and Coll Ohmsford is to be expected. I dropped my rating from the usual 4 stars because the last two chapters seemed to be rapid responses to possible questions the readers may still have.

I recommend it to fans of the series, rather than a first-time reader.

View all my reviews

No comments: