About Me

My photo
I'm a reader who enjoys posting comments and recommendations about the books I read. You will not find a synopsis with my recommendations because you can just click on the book title for a link to www.goodreads.com for a synopsis and reviews by other readers. I prefer the 3 Reason format: the reason I chose to read it; the reason I liked (or disliked) the book; and the reason I recommend it.

Sunday, July 27, 2014

The Meeting PlaceThe Meeting Place by Janette Oke
My rating: 3 of 5 stars

This ebook was a free selection when I downloaded it from Barnes and Noble to my Nook library. It is the fourth book by Janette Oke and third by T. Davis Bunn I read this year.
I had difficulty getting my interest piqued with the beginning and middle of the book with two main characters to be introduced for comparison and contrast. The last third became interesting and suspenseful enough; but even if your knowledge of this part of our history is from the poem, Evangeline, you know where this story is headed.
I recommend this book to fans of Oke and Bunn.

View all my reviews

No comments: