About Me

My photo
I'm a reader who enjoys posting comments and recommendations about the books I read. You will not find a synopsis with my recommendations because you can just click on the book title for a link to www.goodreads.com for a synopsis and reviews by other readers. I prefer the 3 Reason format: the reason I chose to read it; the reason I liked (or disliked) the book; and the reason I recommend it.

Monday, July 14, 2014

When Calls the HeartWhen Calls the Heart by Janette Oke
My rating: 4 of 5 stars

This ebook was a free selection from Barnes and Noble when I downloaded it to my Nook library.
I anticipated enjoying it because I already enjoy the tv series shown on Hallmark channel based on the book. There are some differences in the adaptation but this should not interfere with the reader's enjoyment.
I recommend it to readers who enjoy the genre of Christian historical romance.

View all my reviews

No comments: