About Me

My photo
I'm a reader who enjoys posting comments and recommendations about the books I read. You will not find a synopsis with my recommendations because you can just click on the book title for a link to www.goodreads.com for a synopsis and reviews by other readers. I prefer the 3 Reason format: the reason I chose to read it; the reason I liked (or disliked) the book; and the reason I recommend it.

Saturday, November 15, 2014

Directed VerdictDirected Verdict by Randy Singer
My rating: 3 of 5 stars

I downloaded this book to my Nook library when it was free from BN.com.

I slowed down reading this when I had a second legal thriller to read at the same time. The reader is introduced to Brad when he is a lawyer doing what is necesssary to defend law-breaking, civil disobedient Christians in a Federal case. I did not find Brad or his first clients to be sympathetic. As the book went on and a new case developed, I enjoyed it better than I thought I might enjoy it; but not enough to recommend it to family or friends.

View all my reviews

No comments: