About Me

My photo
I'm a reader who enjoys posting comments and recommendations about the books I read. You will not find a synopsis with my recommendations because you can just click on the book title for a link to www.goodreads.com for a synopsis and reviews by other readers. I prefer the 3 Reason format: the reason I chose to read it; the reason I liked (or disliked) the book; and the reason I recommend it.

Friday, November 21, 2014

How to Use Evernote for Writing and Research: Tools for TodayHow to Use Evernote for Writing and Research: Tools for Today by Nancy L. Hendrickson
My rating: 5 of 5 stars

I downloaded this book for Kindle when it was free for 24 hours. It was recommended to Evernote for Genealogist Facebook group by Thomas MacEntee who knows of the author.

This book earns its 5-star rating for me because her instructions accelerated my own learning curve with the step-by-step ways Hendrickson successfully uses Evernote for her own writing and research that can also be easily adapted by students and for business. The book can be read all the way through or use the chapter links to get to the part you think might be most useful for you.

I recommend this for all readers.

View all my reviews

1 comment:

Michael Gibbs said...

Thanks for recommending this book, Renee. I've played around with Evernote a little. Hope all is well!

Btw, this is Michael Gibbs. :)