About Me

My photo
I'm a reader who enjoys posting comments and recommendations about the books I read. You will not find a synopsis with my recommendations because you can just click on the book title for a link to www.goodreads.com for a synopsis and reviews by other readers. I prefer the 3 Reason format: the reason I chose to read it; the reason I liked (or disliked) the book; and the reason I recommend it.

Wednesday, November 12, 2014

Getting Things Done the David Allen Way with Evernote: A Beginner's Guidebook on How to Master GTD with EvernoteGetting Things Done the David Allen Way with Evernote: A Beginner's Guidebook on How to Master GTD with Evernote by David Donaldson
My rating: 4 of 5 stars

I downloaded the Kindle ebook when it was free. A member of the Evernote for Genealogists Facebook closed group recommended it while it was free.

I give it the fourth star because the tips walked me through some different ways of using notes, such as from my ereader camera, that I had not tried before. I also learned about David Allen's GTD productivity method that I had not used before.

I recommend this more for Evernote beginners than someone who frequently uses Evernote, or I recommend it if you can still download it for free.

View all my reviews

No comments: