About Me

My photo
I'm a reader who enjoys posting comments and recommendations about the books I read. You will not find a synopsis with my recommendations because you can just click on the book title for a link to www.goodreads.com for a synopsis and reviews by other readers. I prefer the 3 Reason format: the reason I chose to read it; the reason I liked (or disliked) the book; and the reason I recommend it.

Tuesday, September 22, 2015

Perfect Island Getaways from 1,000 Places to See Before You Die: The Caribbean, Bahamas & BermudaPerfect Island Getaways from 1,000 Places to See Before You Die: The Caribbean, Bahamas & Bermuda by Patricia Schultz
My rating: 3 of 5 stars

This was free when I downloaded it to my Nook library.
This is a sampler of 27 islands, and some of those islands have as many as 6 specific places to visit and specific activities.  It may be useful when planning your Caribbean vacation as there are additional resources for each chapter. Sometimes I find the book repetitive because its recommendations tend to be of three general categories: water sports, nightlife, and restaurants.


View all my reviews

No comments: