About Me

My photo
I'm a reader who enjoys posting comments and recommendations about the books I read. You will not find a synopsis with my recommendations because you can just click on the book title for a link to www.goodreads.com for a synopsis and reviews by other readers. I prefer the 3 Reason format: the reason I chose to read it; the reason I liked (or disliked) the book; and the reason I recommend it.

Sunday, December 24, 2017

Front LinesFront Lines by Michael  Grant
My rating: 4 of 5 stars

I read this as a Serial Read from Barnes and Noble during December 2017. I enjoy historical fiction, even if this is an alternate history that reimagines WWII era where women receive equal opportunities in the military because the Supreme Court requires it. Our teenage protagonists still have to deal with the sexism, racism, and anti-Semitism that were cultural norms of that age.
This book is the first of a trilogy, and I liked it enough to look for the next book at my public library.


View all my reviews

No comments: