About Me

My photo
I'm a reader who enjoys posting comments and recommendations about the books I read. You will not find a synopsis with my recommendations because you can just click on the book title for a link to www.goodreads.com for a synopsis and reviews by other readers. I prefer the 3 Reason format: the reason I chose to read it; the reason I liked (or disliked) the book; and the reason I recommend it.

Saturday, February 16, 2019

A Brief History of Everyone Who Ever Lived: The Human Story Retold Through Our GenesA Brief History of Everyone Who Ever Lived: The Human Story Retold Through Our Genes by Adam Rutherford
My rating: 3 of 5 stars

I had to continue reading this ebook on Hoopla when it would no longer open on my Kindle.
I was interested in this topic and Rutherford explained it well. It is not rated higher because I often found the explanations too dense for my reading enjoyment as a hobbyist in genetic genealogy. In other words, he explained more than I wanted to know, and it was more than I was able to clearly understand or I could explain back to someone else in a quick conversation.
I have recommended it to other people who have an interest in genetic genealogy.


View all my reviews

No comments: