About Me

My photo
I'm a reader who enjoys posting comments and recommendations about the books I read. You will not find a synopsis with my recommendations because you can just click on the book title for a link to www.goodreads.com for a synopsis and reviews by other readers. I prefer the 3 Reason format: the reason I chose to read it; the reason I liked (or disliked) the book; and the reason I recommend it.

Thursday, February 07, 2019

Drawing Nature for the Absolute BeginnerDrawing Nature for the Absolute Beginner by Mark Willenbrink
My rating: 3 of 5 stars

I found this on sale at Hobby Lobby. I previously purchased another book by Willenbrink about watercolors.
The URL links at the bottom of the pages are not working in 2019. The URL for www.artistsnetwork.com works for other artists. There are 23 demonstrations for practice in this book but I felt there were some steps missing for an absolute beginner who is likely to need much more practice about hatching when the directions state, add values.


View all my reviews

No comments: