About Me

My photo
I'm a reader who enjoys posting comments and recommendations about the books I read. You will not find a synopsis with my recommendations because you can just click on the book title for a link to www.goodreads.com for a synopsis and reviews by other readers. I prefer the 3 Reason format: the reason I chose to read it; the reason I liked (or disliked) the book; and the reason I recommend it.

Friday, February 08, 2019

 Dakota Dream (Dakota Series Book 2)Dakota Dream by Lauraine Snelling
My rating: 5 of 5 stars
I received this book as a Kindle matchbook because I purchased the Dakota series for my Dad's gift for his 92nd birthday. I am as entertained by Snelling's books as much as he is, and this author is the only one we both enjoy. While the books are set in a different state and in an earlier time than when he lived, the lives of these Dakota settlers remind him of living on a farm in rural Ohio where he was part of an extended family, a family who lived with the strong-willed grandmother who raised my father and his siblings after Dad's mother died shortly after childbirth of her fifth living child.



View all my reviews

No comments: