About Me

My photo
I'm a reader who enjoys posting comments and recommendations about the books I read. You will not find a synopsis with my recommendations because you can just click on the book title for a link to www.goodreads.com for a synopsis and reviews by other readers. I prefer the 3 Reason format: the reason I chose to read it; the reason I liked (or disliked) the book; and the reason I recommend it.

Thursday, March 14, 2024

Beyond the Storm (Quilts of Love, #1)Beyond the Storm by Carolyn Zane
My rating: 4 of 5 stars

This ebook was in My Digital Library on my Nook, and it was not on my Goodreads Want to Read list so I am unsure of the date I downloaded it.
I enjoyed this story of healing and the characters the author wrote about. This book reminded me of the televised series about the rebuilding of Greensburg, Kansas.
There are discussion questions at the end of the book. This makes it easy to recommend to book clubs, especially Christian book clubs.

View all my reviews

No comments: