About Me

My photo
I'm a reader who enjoys posting comments and recommendations about the books I read. You will not find a synopsis with my recommendations because you can just click on the book title for a link to www.goodreads.com for a synopsis and reviews by other readers. I prefer the 3 Reason format: the reason I chose to read it; the reason I liked (or disliked) the book; and the reason I recommend it.

Friday, March 29, 2024

Identity Clutter: The Whats, Whys, and Hows of Every Angle of DeclutteringIdentity Clutter: The Whats, Whys, and Hows of Every Angle of Decluttering by Dana K. White
My rating: 5 of 5 stars

I borrowed this from my local library on the Hoopla app.
This Cluttering Deep Dive was what I needed to hear because I still have so much clutter in these categories of "Things I was Going to To Do When I Retired," "Things I Collected When Buying Art Supplies From Amazon Was My Hobby Doing the Pandemic," "Things I Need to Document for my Genealogy Hobby", and Identities Other People Try to Give Me."
The information helps me make Progress, and Progress is Better.

View all my reviews

No comments: