About Me

My photo
I'm a reader who enjoys posting comments and recommendations about the books I read. You will not find a synopsis with my recommendations because you can just click on the book title for a link to www.goodreads.com for a synopsis and reviews by other readers. I prefer the 3 Reason format: the reason I chose to read it; the reason I liked (or disliked) the book; and the reason I recommend it.

Wednesday, March 06, 2024

Love at First Sight (Cupid, Texas #1)Love at First Sight by Lori Wilde
My rating: 3 of 5 stars

This ebook has been in my Nook library since August 8, 2014.
It is an entertaining story. Small town romances tend to introduce too many characters when that are unnecessary for this book, but may be part of other books in a series. The book was described as a sexy romance. I can only give it three stars because I am unwilling to recommend it to others who may not want to read a book that is as detailed about the bedroom scene as this one was.

View all my reviews

No comments: