About Me

My photo
I'm a reader who enjoys posting comments and recommendations about the books I read. You will not find a synopsis with my recommendations because you can just click on the book title for a link to www.goodreads.com for a synopsis and reviews by other readers. I prefer the 3 Reason format: the reason I chose to read it; the reason I liked (or disliked) the book; and the reason I recommend it.

Sunday, March 24, 2024

Decluttering at the Speed of Life: Winning Your Never-Ending Battle with StuffDecluttering at the Speed of Life: Winning Your Never-Ending Battle with Stuff by Dana K. White
My rating: 5 of 5 stars

This book has helped me. Chapter 16 about Craft Supplies and Chapter 25 about Decluttering Dreams had the most impact on me.
When we downsized 7 years ago, there were too many things I could not declutter because: I had plans for BIG PROJECTS; I had plans I made when my job was stressful and/or boring for things to do when I retired: and I inherited plans that other people made for me because they were unable to do those things themselves.
I understand why this 5 step-process works for me, and I am willing to continue using it.

View all my reviews

No comments: