About Me

My photo
I'm a reader who enjoys posting comments and recommendations about the books I read. You will not find a synopsis with my recommendations because you can just click on the book title for a link to www.goodreads.com for a synopsis and reviews by other readers. I prefer the 3 Reason format: the reason I chose to read it; the reason I liked (or disliked) the book; and the reason I recommend it.

Thursday, July 20, 2006

No grandbaby yet

No baby yet. We have a week to wait. If the baby does not arrive in its own sweet time, labor will be induced on July 27th. The doctor wants to deliver it before he goes on vacation.

The nursery is beautiful. Son painted the walls yellow and then painted stripes on the wall where the closet is. The stripes match the stripes on the bedding. He used the same colors to paint a dresser in a block pattern. Daughter-in-law upholstered a second-hand glider and its stool. We saw how nice it looked when we had a meal together (with Daughter) to celebrate Host's birthday.

No comments: