About Me

My photo
I'm a reader who enjoys posting comments and recommendations about the books I read. You will not find a synopsis with my recommendations because you can just click on the book title for a link to www.goodreads.com for a synopsis and reviews by other readers. I prefer the 3 Reason format: the reason I chose to read it; the reason I liked (or disliked) the book; and the reason I recommend it.

Monday, July 31, 2006

It Feels Like Intaxication

Intaxication is the feeling of euphoria that comes when you open your tax refund before you realize that it was already your money.

Yes! Today I received notification that my first defined-benefit pension check from my employment at Kmart was deposited.
Yes! They paid me the accrued monthly payments since I started this process of applying for my benefits.
Yes! My retirement from Kmart is official.

No comments: