About Me

My photo
I'm a reader who enjoys posting comments and recommendations about the books I read. You will not find a synopsis with my recommendations because you can just click on the book title for a link to www.goodreads.com for a synopsis and reviews by other readers. I prefer the 3 Reason format: the reason I chose to read it; the reason I liked (or disliked) the book; and the reason I recommend it.

Tuesday, August 01, 2006

Aunt J reports from Annie Oakley Days

I had a busy weekend: went to Annie Oakley Days Friday with a friend, ate breakfast and played bingo until noon. That was a real treat. We had burnt eggs and burnt biscuits and there were a lot of older than me people there. The bingo was funny they would pause at least two minutes between numbers because the older people couldn't get their cards played fast enough. They should have just played a straight line and four corners because they didn't understand how to play so it was quite interesting. I didn't pay the $5 which was cheap enough for a breakfast and bingo; but, did you ever taste burnt eggs? They just need to be a little more organized. Ha!! Listen to me. Then I took a friend to the campground and we had a nice time.

No comments: