About Me

My photo
I'm a reader who enjoys posting comments and recommendations about the books I read. You will not find a synopsis with my recommendations because you can just click on the book title for a link to www.goodreads.com for a synopsis and reviews by other readers. I prefer the 3 Reason format: the reason I chose to read it; the reason I liked (or disliked) the book; and the reason I recommend it.

Tuesday, May 11, 2010

Cibola National Forest, near tramway


We have been awake twelve hours, in order to fly from Indianapolis to Albuquerque. The weariness which comes with going through security checkpoints, waiting to board, sitting as still as can be in the middle seat and changing planes did not stop us from heading to the hills of the Sandia Mountains soon after our arrival. High wind warnings kept the tram closed on this Tuesday night. We walked on a Nature Trail in our Shape-up Skechers which is not easy to do when the trail has this much of an incline on sandy soil: I could not rock back on my heels on an incline without feeling off-balance!

VVIEW MORE PICTURES, CLICK11 May Cibola National Forest, near tramway

No comments: