About Me

My photo
I'm a reader who enjoys posting comments and recommendations about the books I read. You will not find a synopsis with my recommendations because you can just click on the book title for a link to www.goodreads.com for a synopsis and reviews by other readers. I prefer the 3 Reason format: the reason I chose to read it; the reason I liked (or disliked) the book; and the reason I recommend it.

Thursday, July 07, 2011

America's Spectacular NorthwestAmerica's Spectacular Northwest by Rowe Findley

My rating: 5 of 5 stars


Five stars to the photography by Robert W. Madden. The contributing authors of Rowe Findley, Robert W. Madden, Mark Miller, Cynthia Russ Ramsay, and Bill Richards get 5 stars too.
The back section includes suggestions for additional readings, and this may be a good place to begin further research even though this was written in 1981. There are eight maps and more than 140 photographs. More than forty of those photographs extend past a page to give the feeling of the expanse of the scenery.


View all my reviews

No comments: