About Me

My photo
I'm a reader who enjoys posting comments and recommendations about the books I read. You will not find a synopsis with my recommendations because you can just click on the book title for a link to www.goodreads.com for a synopsis and reviews by other readers. I prefer the 3 Reason format: the reason I chose to read it; the reason I liked (or disliked) the book; and the reason I recommend it.

Thursday, July 07, 2011

Lost in a Good Book (Thursday Next, #2)Lost in a Good Book by Jasper Fforde

My rating: 4 of 5 stars


I thoroughly enjoy the pace, the imaginative thinking, and the wit I find in this speculative fiction world. A favorite invention of Mycroft's is the Lego filter for vacuum cleaners that can sort by size and color when sweeping. I'm more aware just how handy such an invention would be now those are favorite toys of my grandson.

This is the second book in the Thursday Next series.



View all my reviews

1 comment:

Lone Wolf said...

I've heard The Eyre Affair was good.