About Me

My photo
I'm a reader who enjoys posting comments and recommendations about the books I read. You will not find a synopsis with my recommendations because you can just click on the book title for a link to www.goodreads.com for a synopsis and reviews by other readers. I prefer the 3 Reason format: the reason I chose to read it; the reason I liked (or disliked) the book; and the reason I recommend it.

Thursday, July 07, 2011

Writer MamaWriter Mama by Christina Katz

My rating: 4 of 5 stars


I bookmarked twelve items to return to for more study. If you are in her target market, young mothers who want to explore freelance markets which pay, you may find even more items of interest. I was especially interested in the difference between a book concept and a book proposal.



View all my reviews

No comments: