About Me

My photo
I'm a reader who enjoys posting comments and recommendations about the books I read. You will not find a synopsis with my recommendations because you can just click on the book title for a link to www.goodreads.com for a synopsis and reviews by other readers. I prefer the 3 Reason format: the reason I chose to read it; the reason I liked (or disliked) the book; and the reason I recommend it.

Sunday, November 20, 2011

The Tower, The Zoo, and The TortoiseThe Tower, The Zoo, and The Tortoise by Julia Stuart

My rating: 4 of 5 stars


Thank you Aunt Carolyn for recommending this book. Now I understand why you suggested I read it. It has many well-drawn characters who live in The Tower of London, and these are characters you want other people to know so that you can use them in conversations with specific metaphorical meaning.

I recommend this book for people who enjoy British novels about people in a community. Masterpiece Theater should take notice of this book.



View all my reviews

No comments: