About Me

My photo
I'm a reader who enjoys posting comments and recommendations about the books I read. You will not find a synopsis with my recommendations because you can just click on the book title for a link to www.goodreads.com for a synopsis and reviews by other readers. I prefer the 3 Reason format: the reason I chose to read it; the reason I liked (or disliked) the book; and the reason I recommend it.

Tuesday, November 29, 2011

Crush (Karen Vail #2)Crush by Alan Jacobson

My rating: 2 of 5 stars


This book was offered as a Free Friday Nook selection from BN, and it is no longer free. I expected to enjoy it as I often like series books from this genre, and this free book was placed to entice me to read the first book of the series and the next book. I was disappointed, and I am unlikely to read any more by this author.



My biggest disappointment is an ending that does not resolve some major questions. The author blatantly tells you to buy his next book to find out what happens next. This reader just does not care.



I don't recommend this book for there are better books in this genre.







View all my reviews

No comments: