About Me

My photo
I'm a reader who enjoys posting comments and recommendations about the books I read. You will not find a synopsis with my recommendations because you can just click on the book title for a link to www.goodreads.com for a synopsis and reviews by other readers. I prefer the 3 Reason format: the reason I chose to read it; the reason I liked (or disliked) the book; and the reason I recommend it.

Friday, June 29, 2012

A Knight of the Word (Word & the Void, #2)A Knight of the Word by Terry Brooks
My rating: 4 of 5 stars

This is the second of The Word and the Void section of the 24-book Shannara series. The story of John Ross and Next Freemark continue in this book.
It is entertaining and page-turning. It is set in a pre-apocalype era with warnings to us readers that homelessness and domestic violence are problems where our society should provide assistance or don't be surprised that demons and feeders grow in power.
I recommend it to fans of the series.



View all my reviews

No comments: