About Me

My photo
I'm a reader who enjoys posting comments and recommendations about the books I read. You will not find a synopsis with my recommendations because you can just click on the book title for a link to www.goodreads.com for a synopsis and reviews by other readers. I prefer the 3 Reason format: the reason I chose to read it; the reason I liked (or disliked) the book; and the reason I recommend it.

Friday, June 08, 2012

Smoothies for Good HealthSmoothies for Good Health by Marie Roy
My rating: 3 of 5 stars

This book was offered for free. Twenty recipes are included and the text suggests the ways these ingredients may be healthful. Both fruit and vegetable smoothies are included.
My favorite recipe is number 3, and it is made with frozen strawberries, strawberry yogurt and orange juice.
I recommend this as long as it remains free.

View all my reviews

No comments: