About Me

My photo
I'm a reader who enjoys posting comments and recommendations about the books I read. You will not find a synopsis with my recommendations because you can just click on the book title for a link to www.goodreads.com for a synopsis and reviews by other readers. I prefer the 3 Reason format: the reason I chose to read it; the reason I liked (or disliked) the book; and the reason I recommend it.

Sunday, July 22, 2012

The First Confessor (The Legend of Magda Searus, #1)The First Confessor by Terry Goodkind
My rating: 4 of 5 stars

I eagerly awaited the release of this chronological prequel to the Sword of Truth series for I enjoyed this series and I always looked forward to learning a new wizard's rule in that series.

I like the book in an ebook format. Its 1,162 pages add no more weight to the reader I already use. I wonder what Goodkind's self-publisher policy will be toward downloadable library books which are meant to be borrowed and shared. It is not yet available from my local library.

I recommend this for fans of the series. I think this book is best enjoyed after reading the completed series.



View all my reviews

No comments: