About Me

My photo
I'm a reader who enjoys posting comments and recommendations about the books I read. You will not find a synopsis with my recommendations because you can just click on the book title for a link to www.goodreads.com for a synopsis and reviews by other readers. I prefer the 3 Reason format: the reason I chose to read it; the reason I liked (or disliked) the book; and the reason I recommend it.

Sunday, July 14, 2013

12 Health and Fitness Mistakes You Don't Know You're Making (The Build Healthy Muscle Series)12 Health and Fitness Mistakes You Don't Know You're Making by Michael Matthews
My rating: 3 of 5 stars

This was free when I downloaded it to my Nook, and I thank Barnes and Noble for the opportunity to read new-to-me authors at no charge.

Matthews' information is current and timely for those of us who have not worked out for a few years as new research disproves myths such as stretching before workouts and low-intensity is fat-burning. He calls these twelve mistakes twelve myths and covers the information in less than 58 pages. This book promotes others he has written.

I recommend it to other readers who have an interest in this subject.

View all my reviews

No comments: