About Me

My photo
I'm a reader who enjoys posting comments and recommendations about the books I read. You will not find a synopsis with my recommendations because you can just click on the book title for a link to www.goodreads.com for a synopsis and reviews by other readers. I prefer the 3 Reason format: the reason I chose to read it; the reason I liked (or disliked) the book; and the reason I recommend it.

Monday, July 29, 2013

Too Close to HomeToo Close to Home by Lynette Eason
My rating: 2 of 5 stars

This book was free when I downloaded it for my Nook.

I thought this book would be romantic suspense because it is the first of the series, Women of Justice; but I would put that category more as a sub-genre and primarily shelve this book under Christian fiction. The characters of Danny and Angela went beyond affirming their faith and inviting Connor, Samantha, and Jenna to church; they were proselytizing.

A distraction in the formatting is the lack of *** or some other indicator when a scene changes within a chapter. Another irritation is the last chapter is the lead-in to the next book of the series.

I recommend this book only to readers of Christian fiction who enjoy romantic suspense.


View all my reviews

No comments: