About Me

My photo
I'm a reader who enjoys posting comments and recommendations about the books I read. You will not find a synopsis with my recommendations because you can just click on the book title for a link to www.goodreads.com for a synopsis and reviews by other readers. I prefer the 3 Reason format: the reason I chose to read it; the reason I liked (or disliked) the book; and the reason I recommend it.

Wednesday, July 17, 2013

Insane CityInsane City by Dave Barry
My rating: 4 of 5 stars

Thanks to Mom for sharing this book with me. She knew I enjoyed Barry's newspaper columns so she recommended it to me.

I laughed out loud; when I controlled my laughter, I read that spot of the book to my husband.

The book is entertaining, and I recommend it to adult readers who want a good laugh.

View all my reviews

No comments: