About Me

My photo
I'm a reader who enjoys posting comments and recommendations about the books I read. You will not find a synopsis with my recommendations because you can just click on the book title for a link to www.goodreads.com for a synopsis and reviews by other readers. I prefer the 3 Reason format: the reason I chose to read it; the reason I liked (or disliked) the book; and the reason I recommend it.

Thursday, August 15, 2013

Antrax (Voyage of the Jerle Shannara, #2)Antrax by Terry Brooks
My rating: 4 of 5 stars

Antrax is the twenty-third book I read in my project of reading the Shannara books in their chronological order. My number count is different from the chronological list in Goodreads because I included three new short ebooks.

Our group of explorers search for ancient books of magic which are protected by Antrax. While I read the book, I wondered what Brooks might be thinking about e-books vs. hardcover books, about digital storage in our libraries, and about artificial intelligence.

This is the second book of "The Voyage of Jerle Shannara," and I recommend it for fans of the series.

View all my reviews

No comments: