About Me

My photo
I'm a reader who enjoys posting comments and recommendations about the books I read. You will not find a synopsis with my recommendations because you can just click on the book title for a link to www.goodreads.com for a synopsis and reviews by other readers. I prefer the 3 Reason format: the reason I chose to read it; the reason I liked (or disliked) the book; and the reason I recommend it.

Thursday, August 29, 2013

Fodor's Germany, 26th EditionFodor's Germany, 26th Edition by Fodor's Travel Publications Inc.
My rating: 5 of 5 stars

I chose to pack Fodor's Germanybecause this guide had information about places not mentioned in Rick Steves' Germany 2013.
My husband and I were on Trafalgar Tour's Cost Saver, Highlights of Germany for two weeks plus we visited Speyer on our own. This guide was useful during planning before we left, and it was useful to guide us to attractions instead of shopping or eating during free times.

I used this book every day of our trip. I often tore pages from the book so the information of the day could fit into my pocket.


View all my reviews

No comments: