About Me

My photo
I'm a reader who enjoys posting comments and recommendations about the books I read. You will not find a synopsis with my recommendations because you can just click on the book title for a link to www.goodreads.com for a synopsis and reviews by other readers. I prefer the 3 Reason format: the reason I chose to read it; the reason I liked (or disliked) the book; and the reason I recommend it.

Monday, August 26, 2013

Priced to Move (The Shop-Til-U-Drop Collection #1)Priced to Move by Ginny Aiken
My rating: 3 of 5 stars

Priced to Move was free when I downloaded it to my Nook from BN.com.

I read it quickly which may be why I found it entertaining and other reviewers found things they did not like about the book. The Christian aspect worked fine with these characters, without being overdone. The book fits more in the romance genre within a cozy mystery niche than Christian fiction.

It is an entertaining book for readers who prefer their romance with a cozy mystery.

View all my reviews

No comments: