About Me

My photo
I'm a reader who enjoys posting comments and recommendations about the books I read. You will not find a synopsis with my recommendations because you can just click on the book title for a link to www.goodreads.com for a synopsis and reviews by other readers. I prefer the 3 Reason format: the reason I chose to read it; the reason I liked (or disliked) the book; and the reason I recommend it.

Wednesday, October 01, 2014

Somewhere Safe with Somebody Good (Mitford Years, #10)Somewhere Safe with Somebody Good by Jan Karon
My rating: 4 of 5 stars

I eagerly awaited the release of the new Mitford novel from Jan Karon because I enjoy the stories of Father Tim and the people he knows in this town.

Somewhere Safe with Somebody Good brought me up-to-date with the lives of the characters I have known before and introduced me to some new ones. These characters are perhaps even more real than people I know as acquaintances in my own small town, and that is the reason I enjoy this series so much.

I recommend readers start with At Home in Mitford and read Somewhere Safe With Somebody Good as part of the series so that you can watch the characters grow and change as they mature. Another reason to start at the beginning is the chance to know Uncle Billy, the guy who always had a joke to brighten your day.

View all my reviews

No comments: