About Me

My photo
I'm a reader who enjoys posting comments and recommendations about the books I read. You will not find a synopsis with my recommendations because you can just click on the book title for a link to www.goodreads.com for a synopsis and reviews by other readers. I prefer the 3 Reason format: the reason I chose to read it; the reason I liked (or disliked) the book; and the reason I recommend it.

Thursday, October 16, 2014

The 80/20 PrincipleThe 80/20 Principle by Richard Koch
My rating: 4 of 5 stars

This book was recommended to me by Laura Posey after she attended a seminar by Koch. She came away with some advice such as: do you really have a problem or do you need to make a decision?

Koch recommends the skipping of several chapters if you are not interested in business applications of the 80/20 Principle, and I did that as I am retired. Some take-aways I took from the book are the 7 Daily Happiness Habits and the 7 Shortcuts to a Happy Life, and the suggestion to recover my faith in progress.

I recommend this book to all readers for I think everyone can find encouragement to do something to enhance their life.



View all my reviews

No comments: