About Me

My photo
I'm a reader who enjoys posting comments and recommendations about the books I read. You will not find a synopsis with my recommendations because you can just click on the book title for a link to www.goodreads.com for a synopsis and reviews by other readers. I prefer the 3 Reason format: the reason I chose to read it; the reason I liked (or disliked) the book; and the reason I recommend it.

Sunday, December 18, 2016

Listening Is an Act of Love: A Celebration of American Life from the StoryCorps ProjectListening Is an Act of Love: A Celebration of American Life from the StoryCorps Project by Dave Isay
My rating: 3 of 5 stars

I listed to a copy of my library's audiobook after Emily added it to her want-to-read list.

My library's audiobook file was only 54 minutes long so the book may have more stories than this. I wanted to hear it as I enjoy those stories in the voice of the storytellers.

I recommend it for all readers.


View all my reviews

No comments: