About Me

My photo
I'm a reader who enjoys posting comments and recommendations about the books I read. You will not find a synopsis with my recommendations because you can just click on the book title for a link to www.goodreads.com for a synopsis and reviews by other readers. I prefer the 3 Reason format: the reason I chose to read it; the reason I liked (or disliked) the book; and the reason I recommend it.

Monday, December 26, 2016

Must Love MistletoeMust Love Mistletoe by Christie Ridgway
My rating: 2 of 5 stars

This ebook was a recent Free Friday selection from Barnes and Noble to download to my Nook.

Whatever happened to being able to tell how racy a romance might be from the amount of skin revealed on the cover photo? With only one bare arm on the cover I expected only a chaste romance, like one of the Hallmark movies. This was racier and I found myself skimming parts until the sex scene was finished.

I recommend this only to readers who prefer the romance genre and who do not blush as much as this prude.


View all my reviews

No comments: