About Me

My photo
I'm a reader who enjoys posting comments and recommendations about the books I read. You will not find a synopsis with my recommendations because you can just click on the book title for a link to www.goodreads.com for a synopsis and reviews by other readers. I prefer the 3 Reason format: the reason I chose to read it; the reason I liked (or disliked) the book; and the reason I recommend it.

Thursday, December 22, 2016

The Killing Ground: Wilderness to Cold HarborThe Killing Ground: Wilderness to Cold Harbor by Gregory Jaynes
My rating: 5 of 5 stars

This is another book in the Time-Life series, "The Civil War, "and it has been in my home library since 1986. Pictures in this book include reproductions of photos taken by Timothy O. Sullivan and Matthew Brady.

During this campaign, Grant lost 50,000 men and Lee lost 30,000 men.

i recommend this book and the others of the series to readers who want more information about this period of our history.


View all my reviews

No comments: