About Me

My photo
I'm a reader who enjoys posting comments and recommendations about the books I read. You will not find a synopsis with my recommendations because you can just click on the book title for a link to www.goodreads.com for a synopsis and reviews by other readers. I prefer the 3 Reason format: the reason I chose to read it; the reason I liked (or disliked) the book; and the reason I recommend it.

Thursday, August 24, 2017

The Constantine CodexThe Constantine Codex by Paul L. Maier
My rating: 3 of 5 stars

This ebook was free from Barnes and Noble when I downloaded it to my Nook library in 2012.
It just gets dropped to a three-star rating because I would not recommend it to my friends because I doubt they have enough interest in the information about documenting the discovery of the ancient text and what it could mean for the Christian communities.


View all my reviews

No comments: