About Me

My photo
I'm a reader who enjoys posting comments and recommendations about the books I read. You will not find a synopsis with my recommendations because you can just click on the book title for a link to www.goodreads.com for a synopsis and reviews by other readers. I prefer the 3 Reason format: the reason I chose to read it; the reason I liked (or disliked) the book; and the reason I recommend it.

Sunday, August 20, 2017

The Self-Compassion Diet: A Step-By-Step Program to Lose Weight with Loving-KindnessThe Self-Compassion Diet: A Step-By-Step Program to Lose Weight with Loving-Kindness by Jean Fain
My rating: 5 of 5 stars

This ebook was recommended to me by members of Eat4Health group because they discussed the book before I joined, and many continue to refer to it.
There are five parts: self-compassion; hypnosis; mindfulness; social support; and continuing education.
I plan to re-read parts of it to help me make some better habits. I recommend this book to all readers.


View all my reviews

No comments: