About Me

My photo
I'm a reader who enjoys posting comments and recommendations about the books I read. You will not find a synopsis with my recommendations because you can just click on the book title for a link to www.goodreads.com for a synopsis and reviews by other readers. I prefer the 3 Reason format: the reason I chose to read it; the reason I liked (or disliked) the book; and the reason I recommend it.

Monday, August 28, 2017

A Measure of Mercy (Home to Blessing, #1)A Measure of Mercy by Lauraine Snelling
My rating: 4 of 5 stars

During my move, I either lost this book or prematurely donated it. I used the Hoopla app to download it from my new local library. It is the first of the Home to Blessing series which is still part of the Bjorklund novels that began with the immigration of this Norwegian family in An Untamed Land.
I'm a fan of most of Laurain Snelling's Bjorklund novels and I recommend them to all readers. My 90-year old father continues to praise all of them.


View all my reviews

No comments: