About Me

My photo
I'm a reader who enjoys posting comments and recommendations about the books I read. You will not find a synopsis with my recommendations because you can just click on the book title for a link to www.goodreads.com for a synopsis and reviews by other readers. I prefer the 3 Reason format: the reason I chose to read it; the reason I liked (or disliked) the book; and the reason I recommend it.

Sunday, October 18, 2020

Securing Caite (SEAL of Protection: Legacy, #1)Securing Caite by Susan Stoker
My rating: 3 of 5 stars

This ebook has been in my Nook library since Sept. 13, 2020. It was already downloaded for me to read during the time Barnes and Noble had an attack on its servers when I could not access an ebook I got for free in 2013.

I enjoy the suspense of this story. I took away a star because this prude would feel uncomfortable recommending it to friends for those scenes when the romance turned erotic.

View all my reviews

No comments: