About Me

My photo
I'm a reader who enjoys posting comments and recommendations about the books I read. You will not find a synopsis with my recommendations because you can just click on the book title for a link to www.goodreads.com for a synopsis and reviews by other readers. I prefer the 3 Reason format: the reason I chose to read it; the reason I liked (or disliked) the book; and the reason I recommend it.

Sunday, October 04, 2020

The Children of First ManThe Children of First Man by James Alexander Thom
My rating: 5 of 5 stars

This book has been in my home library probably since its publication date of 1997. I read his Panther in the Sky and enjoyed it. Back then, I had the hobby of buying books that I wanted to read "some day," and twenty-three years elapsed until I read it.

It is excellent historical fiction that reimagines what may have happened to the Welsh prince Madoc and descendants of the families who traveled with him to the land of Iaghral over 700-years.

I highly recommend this book.

View all my reviews

No comments: