About Me

My photo
I'm a reader who enjoys posting comments and recommendations about the books I read. You will not find a synopsis with my recommendations because you can just click on the book title for a link to www.goodreads.com for a synopsis and reviews by other readers. I prefer the 3 Reason format: the reason I chose to read it; the reason I liked (or disliked) the book; and the reason I recommend it.

Thursday, October 01, 2020

The Girl Beneath the Sea (Underwater Investigation Unit #1)The Girl Beneath the Sea by Andrew Mayne
My rating: 4 of 5 stars

I downloaded it for free-with my prime subscription when it was offered as a First Reads for April 2020.
I enjoy this mystery for the suspenseful pacing as new characters are introduced. This is the origin story of Underwater Investigation Unit, and how Sloan MacPherson and George Solar came to work together.
I recommend this book.

View all my reviews

No comments: