About Me

My photo
I'm a reader who enjoys posting comments and recommendations about the books I read. You will not find a synopsis with my recommendations because you can just click on the book title for a link to www.goodreads.com for a synopsis and reviews by other readers. I prefer the 3 Reason format: the reason I chose to read it; the reason I liked (or disliked) the book; and the reason I recommend it.

Wednesday, October 28, 2020

The Devil's Revolver (The Devil's Revolver #1)The Devil's Revolver by V.S. McGrath
My rating: 3 of 5 stars

This ebook was the October 2020 Serial Reads from Barnes and Noble. A consecutive chapter is available daily to read on Nooks.
This was in the genre of a western with magic. The story was interesting and the pacing was excellent as it held my interest. It loses a star as I cannot think of a friend to whom I might recommend this book.
There are four books in this series.

View all my reviews

No comments: