About Me

My photo
I'm a reader who enjoys posting comments and recommendations about the books I read. You will not find a synopsis with my recommendations because you can just click on the book title for a link to www.goodreads.com for a synopsis and reviews by other readers. I prefer the 3 Reason format: the reason I chose to read it; the reason I liked (or disliked) the book; and the reason I recommend it.

Monday, September 26, 2011

DraculaDracula by Bram Stoker

My rating: 5 of 5 stars


5 stars for it is a classic. It held my interest and pulled me into the story, even though I had a good idea of how it would end. The endnotes section and for further reading section provided footnotes that helped define terms and locations that are not easily understood by a current reader.



View all my reviews

1 comment:

Lone Wolf said...

I don't like many classics, but Bram Stocker's Dracula is one of my favorites.