About Me

My photo
I'm a reader who enjoys posting comments and recommendations about the books I read. You will not find a synopsis with my recommendations because you can just click on the book title for a link to www.goodreads.com for a synopsis and reviews by other readers. I prefer the 3 Reason format: the reason I chose to read it; the reason I liked (or disliked) the book; and the reason I recommend it.

Wednesday, September 14, 2011

Exploring America's Valleys - From the Shenandoah to the Rio GrandeExploring America's Valleys - From the Shenandoah to the Rio Grande by Toni Eugene

My rating: 5 of 5 stars


I often hurried through valleys on vacations to get to the mountains, and this book tells me I missed a lot of geology, of history, and of the people who still live there. The contributing authors of this book are Toni Eugene, Christine Eskstrom Lee, Jane R. McCauley, H. Robert Morrison and Gene S. Stuart. The contributing photographers are Richard A. Cooke III, Lowell Georgia, Mark Godfrey, David Hiser, and Tim Thompson.



View all my reviews

No comments: