About Me

My photo
I'm a reader who enjoys posting comments and recommendations about the books I read. You will not find a synopsis with my recommendations because you can just click on the book title for a link to www.goodreads.com for a synopsis and reviews by other readers. I prefer the 3 Reason format: the reason I chose to read it; the reason I liked (or disliked) the book; and the reason I recommend it.

Saturday, September 03, 2011

First Among Sequels (Thursday Next, #5)First Among Sequels by Jasper Fforde

My rating: 4 of 5 stars


I recommend this for fans of the series Fforde has been building this outland and Book World for the past four books and assumes you understand his speculative world. His commentary reflects on our own world and I second his comments with, "Ain't that the truth!" The stupidity surplus has climbed to a dangerously high level--"there are lots of idiots in this world and they deserve representation as much as the next man". ReaderRate has been dropping, and our heroine must again make the world safe for fiction and its readers.



View all my reviews

No comments: