About Me

My photo
I'm a reader who enjoys posting comments and recommendations about the books I read. You will not find a synopsis with my recommendations because you can just click on the book title for a link to www.goodreads.com for a synopsis and reviews by other readers. I prefer the 3 Reason format: the reason I chose to read it; the reason I liked (or disliked) the book; and the reason I recommend it.

Tuesday, September 20, 2011

One of Our Thursdays Is Missing (Thursday Next, #6)One of Our Thursdays Is Missing by Jasper Fforde

My rating: 3 of 5 stars


If you have not started to read the adventures of Thursday Next, this is not the book with which to begin for there would be too much explaining to do. If you are a fan who has read the books in order, you may have hoped, as I did, for this book to pick up where the last left off with the promise of a killer who wanted to put an end to serials; and it is not. This book is about written Thursday Next who is trying to find the outlander Thursday Next. I could believe that there might be a snooze button in a book that puts its reader to sleep for I did not find this book to be as fast-paced or as interesting as the first three books.



View all my reviews

No comments: