About Me

My photo
I'm a reader who enjoys posting comments and recommendations about the books I read. You will not find a synopsis with my recommendations because you can just click on the book title for a link to www.goodreads.com for a synopsis and reviews by other readers. I prefer the 3 Reason format: the reason I chose to read it; the reason I liked (or disliked) the book; and the reason I recommend it.

Thursday, February 02, 2012

Darke (Septimus Heap Series #6)Darke by Angie Sage

My rating: 4 of 5 stars

This is the most recent book of the Septimus Heap series.

Great adventures are in store for Septimus Heap who may start his Darke Week at the Dark of the Moon on The Longest Night. It is also his 14th birthday and the 14th birthday of Princess Jenna. A birthday celebration for both of them is planned at the Castle by Sarah Heap. The Darke power of a former villian has grown so that he can establish a Darke Domaine and get his revenge on all he feels have hurt him. It is also an opportunity for the redemption of Simon Heap.

I recommend this book for fans of the series. There is a weight of finality to the book as we readers see these characters come of age at fourteen.


View all my reviews

No comments: